With EndoBooster™, say goodbye to headache, tension, anxiety, depression, fatigue… For Ever!
Easily relieve your headache, tension, anxiety, depression, fatigue, which can effectively help reduce sleep disturbances like insomnia and improve overall sleep quality.
EndoBooster™ provides TSNS stimulation wave to increase the secretion of endorphin in the brain and block the transmission of pain nerves to easily relieve your headache and fatigue, which can effectively help reduce sleep disturbances like insomnia and improve overall sleep quality.
1. Safe and painless, head wearing device can directly enable physical treatment, staying away from drugs, no side effects caused and less patient burden.
2. Three modes are available for free options: Sleeping Mode, Stress Reduction Mode, Relief Mode, you can choose freely according to your demands.
3. Simple to operate with button control, instant to switch modes, power on/off, increase or decrease the intensity for custom fit.
4. Elastic strap with adjustable buckle can be widely compatible with different head sizes, lightweight and portable for application breeze.
5. USB powered design, only 1 to 2 hours needed for charging with high efficiency, supports to be used up to 20 times(15 minutes per time) after fully charged, convenient to charge via your power adapter, power bank, and so on.
How to Use:
Take out the electronic pad.
Uncover the protective cover(need to be saved for later use).
Install the pad to the device.
Soak forehead with water.
Wear the device in proper area as picture shows for effective massage.
Select mode and intensity according to your need.
Material: ABS+Elastic Strap Color:Pink(As Picture Shown) Input Voltage: 50±02V Input Current: 180mA±30mA Charging Time: 1~2 Hrs Charging Output Port: Standard V8 Port Battery: 200mAh/3.7V Built-in Battery Product Size: 145*50*38mm
1* Electric Head Massager 1* USB Cable
What I would like to know how long the patches last to buy more or not
Am very happy so
Checked to Mode 4... On the 3rd Light turkeys in the area of hair growth and forehead. On the 4th tingling and a little painful... The feeling that the hair is moving)) it seems to me that pain can be in people with sinusite, but it's OK. Do not tighten tight belt!!
I'll try to sleep tonight! I'll add some feedback.
But how long for us to change the small patch of contact?